2009年1月13日火曜日

☆★PEOPLE WHO ARE CHOSEN FOR THE BEST IN MY CLASS★☆


I want to introduce 3 people who are chosen by making the best blog.

NO.1 is Check It Oooooooout! ! Her blog has a lot of information and easy to watch! I want to make blogs like her!! For example, it has some lists and it helps easy to watch!

No.2 is LUCKY SEVEN! Her blog has cute pictures and use links in good way. (For example, when we touch pictures, we can go other pages!) I really enjoy to look her blogs.

No.3 is POTAGE!Her blog is colorful and easy to look. She is good at glammer, I think. So I read her blog to ease.



They are the best people I chosen!! How about your the best blog maker?

2 件のコメント:

bulldog さんのコメント...

Hi, Asaki. You did a good job!
Let's watch the "RESCUE" with Yucchi.

Ayaka-chan さんのコメント...

OMG
awesome
You reasearched a lot of information!

What was most interesting thing that you researched?XD