2009年1月20日火曜日

☆★PEOPLE WHO ARE CHOSEN FOR THE BEST IN OTHER CLASSES★☆

I want to introduce 3 people who are chosen by making the best blog in other class.

NO.1 is Track of Cat♥
The blog is very cute and there are many cats pictures! And this blog has a lot of information. I want to make blogs like her(him)!! For example, it has some related pictures and these help easy to watch!

No.2 is Love Dog!
This blog has some pictures and use links in good way. (For example, when we touch pictures, we can go other pages!) I really enjoy to look this blogs. And there is a lot of information that enough to understand!

No.3 is Bloom Future!
This blog is colorful and easy to look. He(She) is good at glammer, I think. So I read the blog with ease. And this blog has a lot of information that I did not knowing!!


They are the best people I chosen in other class!! I do not know about them in detail, but I think they are good at English writing! I hope I will be able to write all of my blog like them!!
Thank you for reading my blog in this year.


0 件のコメント: